Benefits of choosing SteraSpace
SteraSpace air & surface sanitisers utilise best-in-class infection control technology that is proven to eliminate a wide range of harmful micro-organisms.
The air around us contains these micro-organisms that can create offensive odours, spread infections and be responsible for the continued growth of mould.
The technology in SteraSpace units works by combining three advanced technologies to emit a constant flow of disinfecting plasma which is proven to aid infection control by eliminating the harmful micro-organisms both in the air and on surfaces.
Providing superior infection control
- Proven to kill 98.11% of airborne and 99.6% of surface micro-organisms
- Controls infections by killing bacteria, viruses, mould and fungi
- Removes odours, pollen, pollution and smoke
- Provides 24-hour protection, 365 days a year
Additional long term benefits
- Cleans deep into fabrics, prolonging the life of carpets and soft furnishings
- Eliminates need for masking agents resulting in cost savings
- Very low running costs – the SteraSpace Washroom runs on 10 watts which equates to an annual running cost of less than £13.
- Can help to reduce staff absenteeism and agency costs
STERASPACE IS SUITABLE FOR ANY SPACE
- The range includes four units, suitable for different environments
- Feature compact profiles and a choice of colours
- The units are discrete, yet can service floor areas of up to 80m2
EASE OF USE & MAINTENANCE
- Once installed they will operate 24/7/365
- Require just one annual lamp change
- 12 month warranty covering all defects
- UK based Customer Service & Support
STERASPACE VS ALTERNATIVE SANITISING METHODS
Not all sanitising methods are created equal. Be careful to check whether your solution offers continuous protection from the spread of viruses and bacteria by eliminating (not capturing) micro-organisms.
It is also worth considering things such as ‘downtime’ required, for example with chemical fogging, spaces are unusable for periods of time around the application which can be disturbing to some premises.
LEARN HOW STERASPACE TECHNOLOGY WORKS
Using the most advanced virus and bacteria control technology of its kind, SteraSpace sanitisers are proven to eliminate 98.11% of airborne and 99.6% of surface micro-organisms for superior infection control.WATCH THE VIDEO
CONTACT US TO EXPLORE A STERASPACE SOLUTION FOR YOU
Our expert team of UK advisers can offer you advice on new or existing infection control solutions.GET IN TOUCH