Terms & Conditions
“The Company” means Airdri Limited. “The Customer” means any person with whom the Company contracts for the supply of goods. “The Goods” means all goods, materials, equipment and packaging supplied to the Customer whether or not manufactured by the Company.
A maximum of 5 units per customer is available for purchase through the Airdri website.
1. Acceptance Of Orders
Orders are only accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale and any variation of these Terms and Conditions introduced by the Customer shall be ignored unless the Company expressly agrees thereto in writing.
2. Formation Of Contract
No contract is formed between the Company and the Customer until the Company sends to the Customer written acceptance of the Customer’s order.
Goods will be sold at the prices ruling at the date of despatch. Prices are quoted ex works and do not include carriage or value added tax. For goods delivered in the U.K., value added tax will be added to all invoices at the current rate.
For eCommerce, prices quoted include VAT at checkout.
The Company will at the Customer’s request use other carriers of the Customer’s choice including air and air expedited carriers. All carriage cost is added to the Customer’s invoice.
For eCommerce, carriage is only available within the UK at a fixed price for all orders.
The Company will use its best endeavours to comply with its quoted delivery dates and delivery by the Company to the carrier shall constitute delivery to the Customer. The Customer shall forthwith notify the Company if delivery is not affected within fourteen days of the consignment date notified to the Customer.
Orders made through the Airdri website will be delivered within two working days.
6. Arrival Check
- The Customer shall unpack and examine all Goods forthwith upon delivery and shall notify the Company within 3 days, in writing of any defects.
- The Company shall not be liable in respect of any defects in Goods which are reasonably apparent on delivery and not notified as required by sub-section (a) hereof.
7. Airdri 5 Year Warranty
The Airdri 5 Year Warranty applies to the following models:
The Quazar, The Quest, The Quad, The Quartz, The Quarto and The Quote
Note: The warranty is void if:
- The hand dryer has not been installed by a qualified or trained installer
- The maintenance procedure has not been followed
- All defects due to factory workmanship
- All defects due to non-conforming material
- Motor brush wear
- Damage caused by failure to follow recommended maintenance procedure
- Damage caused by user or installer
- Accidental damage
- Consequential damage
- Unauthorised repairs
- Site visits
- Third party labour
- Normal wear and tear
- Shipping costs
- The terms are strictly net.
- Payment becomes due as indicated on our invoice.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest at 4% per month above Bank of England base rate on all overdue accounts.
- eCommerce payments are made at the point of purchase through PayPal
- No order may be cancelled after despatch of Goods.
- An order is cancelled only on receipt by the Company of a written notice of cancellation sent by FAX, email or recorded Post.
All goods returned will be at the Customer’s expense and liability.
Title to any consignment of Goods shall not pass to the Customer until payment in full for the consignment has been made to the Company notwithstanding any subsequent disposal by the Customer.
12. Law Applicable
These conditions shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising hereunder.